**~Simple Plan~**

Hayleys_my_role_model

Who is hotter?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

Lmao. Who do i vote for...i dont think any of them are hot....

hahaha.

yeah david is wicked cool. in an interview, that I will have to find for you, david and pierre are talking to the dude and pierre was like talking about how the band got together and he was like "yeah then we found david, the little emo kid" or something like that and david like gave pierre a look and he was like "hahaha no, we like him.". it was cute.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao. Who do i vote for...i dont think any of them are hot....

hahaha.

yeah david is wicked cool. in an interview' date=' that I will have to find for you, david and pierre are talking to the dude and pierre was like talking about how the band got together and he was like "yeah then we found david, the little emo kid" or something like that and david like gave pierre a look and he was like "hahaha no, we like him.". it was cute.[/quote']

LOL! The little emo kid!

aww! cute

^ hahah he did that when I went to see them. If you watch at like 12/13 seconds you can see that he like puts something in the microwave and he presses the buttons and then dances around while it cooks and then at 22 seconds he takes the food out and eats it. haha

lmao. David cracks me up in the background. and jeff just like watchs pierre like oh god.