my pix from 11/18

Davesgrrl

I saw Paramore on Friday adn got some pictures with them

srry they are a bit big. We talked to Zac the longest out of them. Hayley lost her voice but seh used hand gestures to talk. it was cute. The live pictures didn't turn out like I wanted them to. which sux and they only played for 20 minutes. oh well I got to see them. I'm the blonde one just to let ya know. :D

HAYLEYW.jpg

JASON.jpg

JOSH.jpg

ZAC.jpg

really? cool. NO I didn't but Hayley kept pointing to me because we were jumping up adn down and singing really loud. it was funny. So I'm guessing you were in front. we tried to get front but the stupid Simple Plan fans were being bitches and wouldn't let us go in front and they kept pushing me backwards but I pushed them forward and this one like flew forward. it was hialrious.

really? cool. NO I didn't but Hayley kept pointing to me because we were jumping up adn down and singing really loud. it was funny. So I'm guessing you were in front. we tried to get front but the stupid Simple Plan fans were being bitches and wouldn't let us go in front and they kept pushing me backwards but I pushed them forward and this one like flew forward. it was hialrious.

AHAH i hated those damn simple plan fans!