Guest haunted_dreams55

Panima

Guest haunted_dreams55

Panima is from Riverside,Ca. My cousin is really good friends with the singer. They kind of remind me of Yellow Card. I can see these guys making it big. Also if you went to Warped Tour in California you might have seen them walking around promoting their band. You can listen to them on here myspace.com/panima

Guest haunted_dreams55

ha yeah. My cousin was the one who bleached his hair. They were at Warped Tour just promting the band and they became friends with My American Heart. They let Panima keep their cds at their booth so I got to meet some of them.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool! Yeah their songs are amazing. I really like their song This Is Home, I don't remember if its on their myspace, but I got their EP from the singer, David.

Guest haunted_dreams55

I'm so happy that everyone likes Panima. They should get signed to FBR thought would be really cool.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah, They gave all the guys from My American Heart a cd. That would be cool if they got them on FBR.

Guest haunted_dreams55

You can only download one of their songs but if you want I can upload four of their songs that I have off their demo cd. I'll just pm you the links.

Guest haunted_dreams55

^ haha I love that pic. My aunt is waiting to see if he will ever cut his hair.

You're welcome, just trying to help spread the word, maybe I should put that sig up again though.

EDIT: Well instead I made a new sig!!

You can only download one of their songs but if you want I can upload four of their songs that I have off their demo cd. I'll just pm you the links.

ohh yess please. (^-^)v

David is kinda funny. the afro!

Guest haunted_dreams55

Ok I'll upload them right now and pm you the links.

haha yeah his fro his so great.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Paniam will be on Warped Tour for the first 3 dates!!!!! I can not wait to see them play again!! So if you're going to those dates go and see them if you can.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Good news for Panima!! They will be playing the WHOLE Warped Tour! So if you are going check them out. Imo they are great live.

l_e551599dbc19e7a52644b7a92ab37740.jpg