Panima

Guest haunted_dreams55

Guest haunted_dreams55

Panima is from Riverside,Ca. My cousin is really good friends with the singer. They kind of remind me of Yellow Card. I can see these guys making it big. Also if you went to Warped Tour in California you might have seen them walking around promoting their band. You can listen to them on here myspace.com/panima

• 2 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

ha yeah. My cousin was the one who bleached his hair. They were at Warped Tour just promting the band and they became friends with My American Heart. They let Panima keep their cds at their booth so I got to meet some of them.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool! Yeah their songs are amazing. I really like their song This Is Home, I don't remember if its on their myspace, but I got their EP from the singer, David.

• 2 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

^ haha I love that pic. My aunt is waiting to see if he will ever cut his hair.

You're welcome, just trying to help spread the word, maybe I should put that sig up again though.

EDIT: Well instead I made a new sig!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

Paniam will be on Warped Tour for the first 3 dates!!!!! I can not wait to see them play again!! So if you're going to those dates go and see them if you can.

• 4 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

Good news for Panima!! They will be playing the WHOLE Warped Tour! So if you are going check them out. Imo they are great live.

l_e551599dbc19e7a52644b7a92ab37740.jpg