Aly and Aj

thorned_lilac_182

Hello, I want you to introduce these pretty sisters band. They both play instruments and write songs. You may think that they sounded like Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan or Ashlee Simpson but at least their lyrics aren't as crappy as them. They rock!!! Their music beat isn't that predictable as crappy pop girl groups today. This band resembles Cheyenne Kimball a bit.

I really in love with their

No One (Ice Princes Soundtrack)

Chemicals React

I am One of them

who else like this band?

i saw them at cdusa, they were definetly lipsyncing.
Yep, I saw them with you and they are not good live. Lmao lipsyching ain't live anyways, but I think they're fake nice and overall fake people. AAR definitely gave them a run for their money during the interview portion, psh girls gotsta know that not everything said will be nice.

i saw them at cdusa' date=' they were definetly lipsyncing.[/quote'']Yep, I saw them with you and they are not good live. Lmao lipsyching ain't live anyways, but I think they're fake nice and overall fake people. AAR definitely gave them a run for their money during the interview portion, psh girls gotsta know that not everything said will be nice.

really? They lipsynched?

Hmm..

that sucks.

but when they do sing live, they sound awesome. Does anyone have that interview?

EDIT: nvm, found it.