sugestions by the band (the old "hayleys corner" )

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could we have them recommend?

On their official site they used to have http://paramore.net/recommend.html

But we could just bring a piece of paper for whoever sees them next and write it down for each person then we could take it from there to share it with everyone else' date=' right?[/quote']

I literally screamed when I saw Josh recomend The Postal Service.

I think thats a really cool idea.

ARRRRRRRRRGH. I so totally forgot to ask them about this last night. And I definitely could have asked Josh and Zac and Jeremy. Oh man...I'm so sorry guys...I COMPLETELY blanked on it.

We'll see if we can get in touch with them some other way though and get them to do it...or someone else can ask them at a show if you get the chance...

• 3 months later...
i think we should bombard their messgaes on myspace asking if they want to do this, so then all the ones they read will ask about this. =]

I don't know that they read much on their myspace anymore now that it's gotten so big...and I don't want PF.com to be seen as bombarding them with requests for anything...

We'll ask them about it the next time we see them...don't worry :)

hmm. so im thinking about this. ive noticed that the recent lj posts hayley has been responding to some. but she always responds to the first post somone makes. im thinking maybe if one of us get that first post shell ddeff read it. and we can just be like "hey it would be cool that if like every post you make from now on you can like recomend a song or a book or somthing that you just love at the moment."

somthing like that. and who knows maybe she will.