TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Yeah' date=' I don't know if someone already posted this or whatever, but they added a Nashville TN show.

09-30-2006 - Nashville, TN @ Rockettown

w/ This Providence

Fun stuff, sucks I live in Memphis lol.[/quote']

Oh, someone's going to be very excited...

Alyssa...where are you?!? :)

You're going? From Michigan?

:D:D:D

heck yes im goin...

Before this was posted i was actually planning to go to Kansas to see them on the 14th, which is a 10 hour drive... nashville is only 7 and a half hours. :) but i also have some relatives in nashville that i can stay with while im there.

i just hope the meet and greet isnt sold out before i get paid this week.

OHMYGOD

IM SO HAPPY..when steph texted me last night, I was watching tv and thought it was just one of my friends texting me so I didnt check till like, 30 mins later, then I looked and she said "Paramore coming to TN on sept 30th" and I SPAZZED. NO JOKE.

SAJKFHSAJKFHASJKFHASFJKASSF.

I'M SO HAPPY ITS FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Its a Saturday.. I'll be there at 11 am-12 pm.. so yesssssh.

OMG I CANT WAIT.

SKJFHJKAFHASJKFHAS

YAY =]

OHMYGOD

IM SO HAPPY..when steph texted me last night' date=' I was watching tv and thought it was just one of my friends texting me so I didnt check till like, 30 mins later, then I looked and she said "Paramore coming to TN on sept 30th" and I SPAZZED. NO JOKE.

SAJKFHSAJKFHASJKFHASFJKASSF.

I'M SO HAPPY ITS FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Its a Saturday.. I'll be there at 11 am-12 pm.. so yesssssh.

OMG I CANT WAIT.

SKJFHJKAFHASJKFHAS

YAY =']

Haha Alyssa, you're practically famous here. Everyone was like "Alyssa will be so happy!" Of course, I thought the same thing when I saw the topic. :)

You're going early! I wish I was allowed to go to shows that early...the earliest I'm allowed to go is maybe 2 hours before. Ugh.

Awwww lol.

Well actually, I don't care if my parents tell me I can't go early, because I CAN and WILL. I already told my mom wayyyy back a long time ago that if Paramore plays in TN again, and its on a Saturday, I'll be there a LOT earlier than she expects, and that if she doesn't wanna wait around with me for like, 7-8 hours outside, then she can just drop me off. HAHA.

I'm hoping I'll see them before the show, and I'll be the only person there at that time hahaha.