TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Where can i get tickets for this show im dying to see them again saw them at warped up front on the rail and it blowed me away and was quite an experince and been dying to see them again since then...im seeing them selling tickets on ticketmaster tell me thier not sold out cuz im looking to get tickets.

I'm going to end up with two extra tickets for the show and the meet and greet if anyone wants em. I'll probably be hanging around the venue for most of the day so we could meet up or w/e beforehand.

im so excited about this show...

i love roadtrips. :)

I'll be there, of course.

I have a friend thats looking for a meet and greet ticket.. how much for it? Only one single.

And, I guess you'll see me, the short 13 year old lol. I'll be there at like 12 pm.

wow 12 pm? you'll probably be the first person there.... I dunno what time i might get there, maybe 1 or 2 pm.

And for the meet and greet ticket i'm not gonna make anyone pay me for it, I will just take the first two people to ask for them into the m&g with my group.

:)

ok well here is a pic of myself to better aid you in finding me. Actually i dunno how to post pictures on this board so heres the URL...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/fergiesol/cleveland%20agora/hayleymat.jpg

but it shouldnt be too difficult because if we get to the place early enough there wont be very many people. and I'm gonna be there with my sister also.

Yea it will definitely be an amazing show. I mean it's the last show of their first headlining tour... kind of like a finale or w/e.

I have a slight feeling that it could end up being the greatest show in the history of mankind, but its hard to say :)

Im pretty excited though.