chikin

TN Show 09-30-2006

Sometimes it wouldn't allow me to login to buy the presale tickets either... I think I had to lower the security settings on my internet options for it to work all the time because the page has "both secure and non-secure items" or something.

When you type in the username and password and hit login does it just reload the same page again?

I wonder if they are going to let This Providence play a slightly longer set since they are the only opening band?

That would be pretty sweet...

Yeah.. maybe their set will be longer..

Hm, since this IS their hometown (Paramore's not This Providence's) maybe they'll play something new, considering its their last US date too.

That would be awesome.

It's definitely a possibility. I mean they claimed to have written a bunch of really good new songs recently... :)

Actually I doubt if they'd had a chance to practice any of their new songs so that they would be prepared to play it live yet.... :( but its hard to say.

It could happen.

Yeah, it could happen.. like I've been to concerts where the audience cheered the band back on (and no, they had gone off for SURE and weren't coming back, they'd already did an enchore (sp?) already) And they did a song they'd NEVER played live, messed up a few times, but yeah, the point was, they actually did it..

Yeah, thats a good idea. =]

Its good that you're gonna do some video, because I LOVE watching vids from shows I've been to, the memories come back...

I'm just taking pics, I CAN take vids, they just don't have sound. =[

I wonder if I should take pics again or not.....hmmm lmao

but Id like my more shirt signed (was too embarassed to have them sign something else after they signed my shoe) and I might get another tour poster cause mines kinda crimpled since I was moshing around with it.

same here regardless if I have enough or not

so far 300$ for a flight there and its not direct D:

Ill look lmao but we're looking more into driving there now...

yeah its gonna be an all day thing....and driving over the mountains is gonna be a hassle, somewhat. You have a tick for muah right? : D

yeah its gonna be an all day thing....and driving over the mountains is gonna be a hassle, somewhat. You have a tick for muah right? : D

Things got changed around, its all shitty, someone else bought my ticks now, so.. ahh. fergie said he had two extra tickets and meet and greet though. First come first serve.. what he said

Things got changed around, its all shitty, someone else bought my ticks now, so.. ahh. fergie said he had two extra tickets and meet and greet though. First come first serve.. what he said

aww really? ): this sucks....