TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

ths06122.jpg

I liked how the backdrop was lit up

ths06123.jpg

): thats the end

one thing I hated was i was ALMOST forced to move for this old ass prof photographer for the press. Pfft. atleast I got a free water for trying to move over. and yes I was front center. I have proof of being against the stage (bruises)

aww kerrie your pics are so freakin awesome... you had such a better spot than me. I was waiting at the merch table for someone to come so i could buy raffle tickets and then i ended up being way to the right of center. youre so lucky.

and i noticed that old lady they let in front row with a big ass camera... i was like wtf. she didnt wait in line for 9 hours like we did or pay $60 for meet and greet tickets to get that spot! :D haha oh well.

yayy awesome pics.

oh.

and about everyone meeting up..

I'll probably be like, the first one at the next Nashville show.. so if you guys get there later I'll hold ALL of your spots.. and then you can skip everyone.. and it would be insane because people would be like WTF LIKE 15 PEOPLE JUST SKIPPED US.

hahah yeah

I second that, awesome pictures.

Zomg are we talking about their next home town show? Bwahaha, 'cause I'll be there. :D I think when I come, I'd come the night before and stay over somewhere, and then come REALLY early the next morning. It's gonna be so awesome.

I'll probably be like' date=' the first one at the next Nashville show.. so if you guys get there later I'll hold ALL of your spots.. and then you can skip everyone.. and it would be insane because people would be like WTF LIKE 15 PEOPLE JUST SKIPPED US.

[/quote']

hahaha. I always hate it when people save spots in line for like a huge amount of people that show up right before the doors open and cut in front of me.

But it would be cool if you did that. :D

I will be at the show early again though.

Haha I hate that too, BUT, if its for PF.. :]

yayyy early. haha. It was fun. I loved how they let us in Rocketown, to hang out for an hourish.. and then kicked us out so they could get set up then let us in again. It was pretty cool. And my mom had my spot saved.. haha. I don't think too many people knew the side door was open so you could go into the coffee bar.

yea haha lisa right?? lol me u and suzie are going down.. i have 7 hours to long island and then another 14 to tennessee.. so yea itll happen for real.. like no joke.. we can split on the driving tho.. once i hit new york ill be so dead so one of u can drive for like 5 hours or so and then ill pick back up haha..

dude i cant wait for this haha.. they better play again in the next year

haha omg kerrie, i just saw u took a pic of hayleys shoes like i did lmao thats so cool.. also wanted to show this pic OMG

ths06101.jpg

this pic is insanely beautiful omg.. im like in love with it.. prolly my new favorite hayley pic for real.. lovely job kerrie.. i love u for these.. well no haha i love u anyway haha.

aww yay I didn't record My Beautiful Rescue!

I meant to upload mine earlier..but somebody told me that a lot of people on these boards don't like megaupload...but I think that's what I'm gonna end up using anyways haha

I have the 11 Paramore vids and then This Providence's A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing during which Hayley came out and sang a bit...I'll upload those and the audio from those sometime tomorrow :)

ahhhhhh