TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

lol i had two m&g tickets wasted at the cleveland show also... I felt kinda bad like i was depriving two people of the opportunity to meet the band. oh well.

Yea don't worry about it i will happily give away my extras...

besides im pretty sure that my parents said they will reimburse me for the cost of this trip as a gift for my 19th b-day. :) so i'm all set.

wow that is a decent trip...

Mine is only gonna be about 8 hours.

It wont be too bad considering we drove about 1000 miles total when we saw them at the beginning of the tour... although that was for three shows not just one. I dunno if i would drive 1000 miles for one show... :)

but anyways, has anybody been to this place before where the show is gonna be? I need to find out if there is parking nearby... i cant find a website for it or anything so idk.

well we can still all hang at the show and stuff? and block everyones view at the barricade.

my mom was thinking the day of the concert I can get dropped off at your house early or something to talk and get stuff together and I can go to the concert with you from there. That was her idea though.

and fergie, you're giving one ticket/meet and greet to Kerrie, whos left for the other? I have ANOTHER friend thats possibly coming from VA,staying at my house for two nights.. she's flying by herself and doesnt have a ticket

Yea i thought the other one was going to one of your friends or something... its no problem but just remember I only have two so I dont want people to be coming and expecting to have tickets waiting for em when there isnt any left. :)

but since you know where this venue is, can you tell me is it in like a downtown area where there is only street side parking, or is there parking lots around there? I hate getting lost in an unfamiliar city with all one way streets trying to find a place to park :(

is it on 6th avenue? then I got the directions right. what time are you gonna be there?

ummmm when i looked it up on mapquest it said the address was 706 Church st. or something.... maybe thats the wrong place though.

It came up with a place called rocket town club and that was the only search result that i got.

Yea i thought the other one was going to one of your friends or something... its no problem but just remember I only have two so I dont want people to be coming and expecting to have tickets waiting for em when there isnt any left. :)

but since you know where this venue is, can you tell me is it in like a downtown area where there is only street side parking, or is there parking lots around there? I hate getting lost in an unfamiliar city with all one way streets trying to find a place to park :(

There is parking at the venue, but you gotta get there way early, or you'll be driving around looking for a side street to park on.