TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Exactly.. or maybe they just don't know yet.. like there were SO MANY comments to their myspace asking for them to come back home.. so then when the tour started and there were no dates they just gave up..

well i hope they don't figure out until i get my tickets.....that way i can get meet and greet.

and if i do go....im going SUPER early...

what time would you be going alyssa?

I can consider that, I won't make you pay anything.. just let me see how much money I have then.. and at the show, I could text you? That is, if you'd be willing to give me your phone number.. if so, just PM it to me.

Ah, no way. I'd definately send you the money for it. I'd feel too bad to not pay you back, haha.

I'll PM you my number in a few...

Oh trust me.. I'll tell him =]

Kerrie are you going FOR SUREEEEE now?

pretty soon im gonna turn in a leave request on that friday so I can take off work and travelll. Im gonna wake up super early on saturday to eat breakfast then hurry up and get to the venue from the hotel. MUCH easier if a hotel was across the street from the place. Ahhh I gonna love TN haha I wont wanna go back ):

Aww, you shouldn't though.

I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to donate a dollar or two for a cake for Josh :]

I hope he has a good birthday!

I'm always open for sending donations, just let me know ;) heh.

I still feel really rude, I don't know =P haha.

And Kerrie- You WON'T love TN. Not in the area Rocketown's in.. lol BUT, if you drive in from a certain direction, you'll drive in towards downtown Nashville, and I think the view coming in is really pretty.