UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

Hi hello peoples.

I have just read the latest artical in this weeks kerrang magazine, and I'm worried. The bit about last time they were in the UK, in london and basically being attacked when they went to sign stuff. I wanna meet them danmits! I don't want them to be heavily gaurded or anything like that. Why do people have to go so crazy?

So I was wondering if you think they'll still be up for M & Gs? It's a small venue in cardiff, so hopefully the people won't be so crazy.

Thanking you.

Fran xox

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are they gonna be playing with on this tour?

I do love them so, but have never been too bothered about seeing them before because it will just be full of scenesters, but im reckoning i might get tickets for the leeds date.

Hope someone good is supporting.

there is already a large thread on the uk tour somone in this board, but i will fill you in

Cute is what we aim for are opening with them on most dates apart from london whn they head back over to usa. Ive heard theyve bringing hit the lights and this providance with them also, just like the tour in usa. But i dont think its been confirmed.

Cute have though.

As for them getting attacked, it all depends on which show youre going to. London will be the most packed one ide imagine.

hey i just ordered 2 tickets for the oxford gig... well i say ordered.... i thought i was, then I ended up with an "e-ticket"... I want an actual ticket! Has any1 used these things before? if someone has can they just reasure me so I know I'm getting in. I'm driving over 2 hours there and 2 hours back home that day so I want to be 100% sure I'm getting in or I'll be pissed. Cheers.

an 'e-ticket;? never heard of one of them....And they got mobbed at GIAN didn't they? Which is sort of understandable with the amount of people there and that. I'm going to the London one, but i don't think it'll be the most crowded venue, because of the age restriction

an 'e-ticket;? never heard of one of them....And they got mobbed at GIAN didn't they? Which is sort of understandable with the amount of people there and that. I'm going to the London one, but i don't think it'll be the most crowded venue, because of the age restriction

i couldnt find them at all at gian. my friend who was backstage said they left early to get up to manchester. hayley was about before their set but i dont think many people went up to her.

in london this was.

if anyone met them there im damnnn jealous! i spent 6 hours trying to find them.

Well if they bring cuteis/htl/tp...i would be like...so amazingly happy. Hit The Lights are one of my favourite bands, and already have tickets for them when they come to play with nfg...dont really like nfg but hit the lights is what makes it worth while...£40 for 2 tickets.:(

*Edit - according to the tour page on the site...looks like cuteiswhatweaimfor must have already gone back to the us by the time they get to leeds on the tour. Wonder who else will get added to the bill.

Well if they bring cuteis/htl/tp...i would be like...so amazingly happy. Hit The Lights are one of my favourite bands, and already have tickets for them when they come to play with nfg...dont really like nfg but hit the lights is what makes it worth while...£40 for 2 tickets.:(

*Edit - according to the tour page on the site...looks like cuteiswhatweaimfor must have already gone back to the us by the time they get to leeds on the tour. Wonder who else will get added to the bill.

i think htl and tp will carry on opening for them even when cute go. they might extend their set. i have no idea about this oone though. they mght get another band. or might just get local bands.

In rock sound it said htl and tp were coming aswell. But im not 100% sure yet. Cute have only been confirmed properly on the dates theyre able to play.

As for oxford im planning to be there at 12noon ish :D lool theres a tesco across the road, so i will get a feast and sit and be cool.

In rock sound it said htl and tp were coming aswell. But im not 100% sure yet. Cute have only been confirmed properly on the dates theyre able to play.

As for oxford im planning to be there at 12noon ish :D lool theres a tesco across the road, so i will get a feast and sit and be cool.

haha lucky, i'll be at school at that time.

i dunno know what time i'll be there as soon as i can i guess.

lol just come blend in the front with me if youre gettin there late lol. i doubt there will be much of a line untill 5ish but i like going early :D

lol.i dunno what time i'll be there.probley about 5 i guess cause i finish school at 3:05 and i've gotta get ready then it takes an hour to get to oxford i think.

hmm i need to start aranging what i'm doing.

i'm going 2 go and collect my oxford tickets tomorrow =]

can you collect them in advance?

i went up there and they said they can only be collected on thed ay coz they only get printed on the day. check out the tesco across the road from the zodiac! lol i love it in there

can you collect them in advance?

i went up there and they said they can only be collected on thed ay coz they only get printed on the day. check out the tesco across the road from the zodiac! lol i love it in there

i dunno, they told my mum you could if she had her card or i can get them on the night.

i'll find out tomorrow anyway lol.

yeah i'll go check out the tescos, lol.

i dunno, they told my mum you could if she had her card or i can get them on the night.

i'll find out tomorrow anyway lol.

yeah i'll go check out the tescos, lol.

ahh ok man. could you tell me when you find out? if you can pick them up in advance i will head up there and get mine. its really busy up where thezodiac is :S

anyone know where to park at the zodiac?

the zodiac recomends not to drive to the venue because its on a main road and its very busy and there is no car park.

However, the tesco opposite the zodiac is like a small tesco express and if you drive past the zodiac and fo past tesco there is a turning then there is a medium sized car park there. its about 1min walk from the zodiac. its pay and display though.