UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the zodiac recomends not to drive to the venue because its on a main road and its very busy and there is no car park.

However, the tesco opposite the zodiac is like a small tesco express and if you drive past the zodiac and fo past tesco there is a turning then there is a medium sized car park there. its about 1min walk from the zodiac. its pay and display though.

Yeah i read that... but i live in a dead area, i dont see another option. As long as theres some kind of parking then I'm okay. Its not like I've got a nice car or anything lol I've been dying to see paramore for over a year now (when i first heard about them) I'de gladly take the risk of parking in a rough area to see them :D

Im at London and Oxford and maaaaybe Manchester

Im gonna try and get to them all as early as I can but the Oxford one will be tricky cos i only finish school at 2:40

Hmmm

I gotta get my mum to write them a letter just incase they want credit card stuffs - its so tedious

Why do they have to be so difficult??

lol

In rock sound it said htl and tp were coming aswell. But im not 100% sure yet. Cute have only been confirmed properly on the dates theyre able to play.

As for oxford im planning to be there at 12noon ish :D lool theres a tesco across the road, so i will get a feast and sit and be cool.

lmaoooo at you bringing up tesco ! :D

^ Hahahaa I have an image of you surrounded in tesco bags sitting cross legged infront of the Zodiac eating many a random thing, hahaaa lmao

Was wondering, can I like, get in the que with ya??

=]]]]

lmfao i was talking to my dad about it. and he was liek what if paramore go to tesco to get some snacks. i said ide say to them 'omg can you liek sign my apple?' lmfao ide love signed fruit. okkaayy.

yeh sure, you know who i am. so just come over and be liek GIAN BUDDYYYYY WOOO HIYA. =]

There isnt a guarantee no. And there arnt any met and greets for the uk tour. and there wont be. i guess its coz not many people know them over here. well they do but like theyw ouldnt have meet and greets on their first uk tour. im sure they will be about after the show. not many people stay after the show, so i guess it all depends on which show youre going to if youre going to meet them.

I dont think london looks too promising.

lmfao i was talking to my dad about it. and he was liek what if paramore go to tesco to get some snacks. i said ide say to them 'omg can you liek sign my apple?' lmfao ide love signed fruit. okkaayy.

yeh sure, you know who i am. so just come over and be liek GIAN BUDDYYYYY WOOO HIYA. =]

i once had a dream that i met paramore in tescos lol!

LMAO I looove that 'omg can you liek sign my apple?'

Haha

We should bring an apple along anyway just for pure jokes!!

And WOOHOO! Ill def get in with you then!!

XD

And naah London doesnt look promising so im counting on Oxford I think...lol after my GIAN experience im now DETERMINED to meet them!!

LMAO I looove that 'omg can you liek sign my apple?'

Haha

We should bring an apple along anyway just for pure jokes!!

And WOOHOO! Ill def get in with you then!!

XD

And naah London doesnt look promising so im counting on Oxford I think...lol after my GIAN experience im now DETERMINED to meet them!!

me too =] gian was fun though. loool. 'ARE YOU STILL HERE? lmfao i miss that security dude.

i hope the staff arnt dodgy at oxford.

^ Haha that was gold - lmao his name was Ken and you were like I WANNA GO IN, LET ME IN! and he like NO! and im like waiting patiently for 3 hours in vauge hope...

That was a memorable night!!

Naah I dont think theyll be tight at Oxford cos its only Paramore and Cute - at GIAN you had p!atd and underoath and my chem who would be mauled if they let fans in most probably....well maybe not underoath, haha

^ Haha that was gold - lmao his name was Ken and you were like I WANNA GO IN, LET ME IN! and he like NO! and im like waiting patiently for 3 hours in vauge hope...

That was a memorable night!!

Naah I dont think theyll be tight at Oxford cos its only Paramore and Cute - at GIAN you had p!atd and underoath and my chem who would be mauled if they let fans in most probably....well maybe not underoath, haha

oh dear. was i like that? lmfao how embaressing. i guess i was just happy i found somwhere where paramore might be. stuck in earls court for over 9 hours on your own isnt fun when there was no1 to talk to.

its a shame where the bus pulled in to the zodiac its like not near the front, so i doubt we will see them pull in. Unless we go for a wonder and try and find the turn in that goes round the back.

Everyone is. By the time october comes it would have been 6months since paramore were here. I hope they get a great reception like the did when they first came.

Im sure they will.

Dya know what else would be cool?

If Kerrang rated one of their shows. Like properly, witch a picture and everything. I might contact them.