UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

September is going to besuch a drag for me. Back to school on the 5th. Birthdya on the 25th.................................................................. Paramore 6th oct :]

haha i'm back 2 school on the 5th,16th b'day on the 9th,german exchange comes on the 18th,PARAMORE 6th and 12th oct and then i'm off to germany.

i'm gonna find out how i can tell my german exchange all about paramore and me going to see them in german so she can share my excitement =]

lol

Do you think theyll play Hallelujah or Brighter when they play in the UK?

Cos of Hayleys voice they said you wont really be hearing it the rest of the tour - but does that include the UK?

Hopefully her voice will be completely healed by then but I was just wondering...

The British want some HALLELUJAH action as well!!! =]]

Do you think theyll play Hallelujah or Brighter when they play in the UK?

Cos of Hayleys voice they said you wont really be hearing it the rest of the tour - but does that include the UK?

Hopefully her voice will be completely healed by then but I was just wondering...

The British want some HALLELUJAH action as well!!! =]]

I have no idea, even if they dont.. whatever they play will be good. But i hope they do. Like really hope. lool