UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

Hi hello peoples.

I have just read the latest artical in this weeks kerrang magazine, and I'm worried. The bit about last time they were in the UK, in london and basically being attacked when they went to sign stuff. I wanna meet them danmits! I don't want them to be heavily gaurded or anything like that. Why do people have to go so crazy?

So I was wondering if you think they'll still be up for M & Gs? It's a small venue in cardiff, so hopefully the people won't be so crazy.

Thanking you.

Fran xox

Yeah its true, they wer sorta badly surrounded but NOT attacked! lol. I think that the incident in london was the bouncers fault. He didnt arrange it properly. He couldve told us to get in ONE straight line, but instead he took hayley away! the mean ghey. But i hope they dont get mobbed again. Hayley was just about to sign my ticket when she was dragged away, but she apologised and tapped my shoulder, so it wasnt all that bad! hehe. But yeah i hope i get the chance to meet them again properly

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a train for me to glasgow is £40

a train for me to birmingham is about £22

a train for me to london is £17.50

my flight from glasgow to luton is about £20

thats all my travel prices :D

Haha wow!

And there was I thinking I had to pay no more than the ticket price!!

I dnt think itll be THAT much for me tho...

And if i go 2 Manchester my dad will pay....i hope cos otherwise ill be moneyless!

Well this Train Ticket fund, isn't going too well. At the moment i have £10 but that also means i have no extra food for the next week as that is all my parents left for me just another £20 to go. It will be worth it in the end.

Im hitting Brick Wall after Brick Wall here, so i decided that i can get enough money together to get the Train. But, then i may have a problem getting back home if i stick around too long either me and my mate have to wait in Oxford until 4 in the morning and get a train then, or just get a train to Oxted which is just south of London and wait there.

Reading to Oxford shouldnt be too much at all i wouldnt think but Reading to Portsmouth i have no idea

yeah thats what i thought.

i dunno it costs me like £8 something 2 get 2 london from reading and thats on the super fast train.

i dunno oxford will be less but i don't have a clue about portsmouth.

not long to go now :D

man, one of my arsehole pals on myspace told me " paramore have pulled the plug on the whole uk tour !!!!!!! " last night.

i actually nearly died cos i'm all paranoid about it because of hayleys voice and everything.

turns out he was just taking the piss out of me though. >=|

i wasn't amused.

yeah snap! like flights booked and shit. i can't afford to lose like £45 quid.

i was not happy.

i'm not talking to him right now, lmao. childish i know. but it's not something to joke about. i've been looking forward to this for months man. MONTHS.

not being going out or anything cos i'm trying to save up. and he nearly made me hit a heart attack. the fool.

^ Hahaaa

lol i would be EXACTLY the same - I think everyone here has been waiting agggggggesss! I only found out cos Jess txted me back in like, June/July - I got my london ticket on that day =]]

Im trying to save to but like all my mates have there bdays around this time so i goota get em stuff so im HOPING ill have enough! I mean i better! I NEED THAT HOODIE XD

Yeah it sux, i may ask my mum to help me pay for some of it...i mean 8 people?? Why are they all born NOW? lol

Umm well either the funny Victorian man and woman one, lol or if they have another one - basically a Paramore hoodie, haha and im going to Oxford, London and most probably Manchester =]

you? Your going to loooads arn't you?

haha cool. yeah man i wish i had money left over to buy stuff like that but it's so not gonna happen.

yeah that's really unlucky about all the birthdays.

ah cool. :) i'm going to glasgow, birmingham and london.

and i was thinking of going to manchester aswell but i dunno if i'll be able to afford it and i heard the tickets are sold out anyways :(

yeah man. my friend dan from manchester told me, cos he was gonna go if i was going, but he went on ticketmaster or something to get tickets and he said they were sold out.

he said something about seetickets maybe having them still though. but that seems a bit dodgey.

i might go on and have a look through. i haven't actually checked yet.