The i dont know how to use Vbulletin thread

Locomotion

ok so i see alot of people having touble using Vbulletin, not surprised

so i made this thread so you guys can post all your questions and comments abt Vbulletin.

i understand that it can be hard the change between using a simple forum like the phpBB we had to a far more complex Vbulletin.

haha but once you get used to it you will understand why we changed forums. Well the thing that we hope to have ready for tomorrow is a forum skin, right now we are using the shitty default one

ok important info: I saw some posts about people not knowing where to upload avatars, change sigs, check PMs etc

well if you look on top of the page you can find a "user cp" link; thats short for "User panel"

or just click this link http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/usercp.php

you can modify all ur profile in there and its pretty easy to use

I've got to say - I'm LOVING the new forums. Now I see why Diego and Ashhh wanted us to switch so badly...

And yeah, it takes a little getting used to, but it's so much better...there's so much more you can do...

It's pretty darn wonderful.

I like that you can change your text settings with just a click of a button, instead of having to code everything yourself. This makes my like SO much easier :grin:

do you people seriously like this color scheme better? and why is the font so massive now with like 6 inches of space between boards.

I'm not noticing the massive font on either the red scheme or the default scheme...but you can easily switch back to the default if you don't like the red...just look in the bottom left hand corner for the drop down box...