Update on Hayley

thebrowncoat

^Agreed. She's sweet as sugar, but stings like a bee. Shes built like a tank. She's the man?!?!

But yeah. I wish i could make her an awesome get well card. Jarrod has done an awesome one from what i've heard. Would be hard for me to integrate into awesomeness.

But yeah i hope she likes the story Jarrod and i wrote. I just hope she doesnt laugh too hard and hurt her throat. Jarrod should put a warning on it ;)

I hope she gets better soon. NyQuil. The solution.

Ren

• Like 1

^^it was more than amazing haha

hayley was so cute during the meet & greet,

since she couldn't talk she'd have to do this little bird whistle to get the boys' attention

hopefully she'll get better soon

you were at the m&g? I didnt see you....

I was soo sad when I found out yesterday..

Well.. atleast she's slowly getting better Josh said.

I wouldn't mind Hayley not singing to Brighter and Hallelujah, as long as she's singing, and is comfortable with what she is singing.

Know what 'im sayin'? LOL.

heya guys. ohmigod i am SOOOOOO behind on Hayley and Paramore news, not having internet at home and busy with school and all. im so sad.. especially everytime i listen to them, since im not up to date with the anything regarding them. and for all i know, Hayley's unwell. hope she gets well soon though. i couldnt imagine her without her amazing voice that just penetrates into you when you hear their songs......and the suckier thing is, whenever i post, i wouldnt be able to see immediately you guys' replies to my posts, and by the time i DO log on again, my post would be like a couple pages behind, along with the reply, which makes me MORE behind in the stuff.... sigh..

anyways, im still glad i came across this boards and have made friends with amazing people throughout my active participation.. wow i just sounded loke im gonna die or something. haha. emo much?

how the hell do you get a blood blister on yur vocal chords ?

I think it's pretty common with singers - I think it's a combination of strain/using your voice a lot (and the vocal chords rubbing together in a way that creates a blister - at least that's how I understand it) and if you have acid reflux or something like that, that can aggravate it as well.

I think this is similar to what Hayley has...

contact ulcers on the vocal cords Contact ulcers on the vocal cords can occur when too much force is used in speech. When the vocal cords are excessively forced together, ulcerated sores may occur. Tissue may also wear away on or near the larynx cartilages. Ulcers sometimes are also caused by gastroesophageal reflux. Contact ulcers may cause the voice to tire easily and may cause a sore throat.

http://www.methodisthealth.com/cgi-bin/hmdim/home/basic.do?channelId=-1073831307&contentId=1073790635&contentType=HEALTHTOPIC_CONTENT_TYPE

Haven't heard much from them lately...I hope she's feeling a lot better before they head back out on the road...