Josh's Birthday Gift *edit:donations for the cake*

lalalalisa

Alyssa updated the main page with this yesterday:

Josh Birthday Book

Josh's birthday is coming up Sept 29th, and I was thinking of making a birthday book for him, since I'll be seeing him closest to his birthday. We need ALL the help we can get, to make this book as big as IT can get. The card can say anything at all, as long as its nice (of course) Be sure to have: Your real name, your board name, your message to Josh, and a pic if you want to add that as well. Any other extras you want to add in there are great as well. I MUST have it ALL by Sept 25th 2006, or I can't get it in the book.

Send everything to Alyssa.paramorefans@gmail.com

just thought I would start a thread for peple to chat about it and such. Also, it makes the Josh forum a little fuller. :)

EDIT

We're also taking donations for Josh's birthday cake Alyssa's gonna pick up the day of the show, and because of her asking for donations from people on the boards, she's gonna say the cake's from everyone at PF.com. You don't have to send much at all, $1,2, or 3 dollars would be fine.

THE MONEY WILL BE SENT THROUGH PAYPAL.

Send the money to jessicawest@comcast.net. I think to send it, all you do it open up YOUR paypal, and then send it to that email.

Thanks everyone =]

EDITTTTT: Extended date. EVERYTHING IS DUE BY SEPT 28TH. NO EXCEPTIONS.

so is this gonna be like everyone makes a whole page for the book or do we make something smaller than a page?

I would love to see a sample of what we need to make just to be sure i have the right idea... that is if anyone would like to share what they've created :)