Reputation Points

Locomotion

Now this a really cool feature about Vbulletin. Basically everyone in the forum has a reputation level based on the reputation points given by other members. This doesnt have a direct effect on anything its basically a way to see who are the most "popular" members of the forum.

If you have noticed before everyone has this little gray squares on the right side of everypost

norepwq5.jpg

This mean that you have NO reputation points, aka no one has ever given you rep points. Oh yeah you can give GOOD rep points or BAD rep points, the points should be given based on the post that the user did, NOT based on if you like that particular member or not. If we see that a certain user is constatly giving bad rep. points to a particular user we will take ur reputation points option. Iam not saying you cant give bad rep ponts, you can, but you just have to use them when you dont agree with a certain post,etc.

ok you might be wondering how the hell you give Rep. ponits, its really easy, you have to click on this button on the post you like/agree or dislike/dont agree

6459a966cde6d4.jpg

then this window will appear, just choose if you agree or not and click on add reputation:

6459a9729c125d.jpg

once you have reputation points your post will ahve this little green button:

6459a966b73aa2.jpg

oh yeah some important info about the Rep system

-You can only give 24 Reputation points per day

-After you give a Rep. points to lets say user#1 you have to give 13 reputation points to other users BEFORE giving another Rep. pont to user #1

oh before i forget here is the list for the ranks of the Reputation system:

yhe number next to it is the amount of GOOD rep ponts you need

User is on a distinguished road 1-10

User will become famous soon enough 50

User has a spectacular aura about 150

User is a jewel in the rough 250

User is just really nice 375

User is a glorious beacon of light 500

User is a name known to all 700

post any questions comments

• Like 3

Awww glo, really? =[

Doesn't it say who did it? And is there something that like.. seperates the bad from good?

Do it doesn't say who did it. Who would leave bad points and then say their name? But I figured it out by the number of total points I had and then I looked on the ranking system. Someone def. gave me bad points.

• Like 1