Reputation Points

Locomotion

is there a way I can see all my rep points and who gave them to me/what thread?

cause I can only see the latest one, but it says I have five.

I'm curious as to where the others came from, lol

If you go into the User CP (control panel) using the link at the top left of the screen, you should be able to see them all at the bottom of your user page...see if that works for you...

• 4 months later...

small update on rep poins now that we have new sskins

This mean that you have NO reputation points, aka no one has ever given you rep points. Oh yeah you can give GOOD rep points or BAD rep points, the points should be given based on the post that the user did, NOT based on if you like that particular member or not. If we see that a certain user is constatly giving bad rep. points to a particular user we will take ur reputation points option. Iam not saying you cant give bad rep ponts, you can, but you just have to use them when you dont agree with a certain post,etc.

ok you might be wondering how the hell you give Rep. ponits, its really easy, you have to click on this button on the post you like/agree or dislike/dont agree

6459a966cde6d4.jpg

then this window will appear, just choose if you agree or not and click on add reputation:

6459a9729c125d.jpg

once you have reputation points your post will ahve this little green button:

6459a966b73aa2.jpg

oh yeah some important info about the Rep system

-You can only give 24 Reputation points per day

-After you give a Rep. points to lets say user#1 you have to give 13 reputation points to other users BEFORE giving another Rep. pont to user #1

oh before i forget here is the list for the ranks of the Reputation system:

yhe number next to it is the amount of GOOD rep ponts you need

User is on a distinguished road 1-10

User will become famous soon enough 50

User has a spectacular aura about 150

User is a jewel in the rough 250

User is just really nice 375

User is a glorious beacon of light 500

User is a name known to all 700

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the reputation points are very bad, and can cause a fuss, or maybe unwanted angst towards other members, because they are "more popular" was the word you used, which i do0nt think is fare.

On bandaids they are not used to see whos "popular" but of a way of giving gratitude, and the people who have the most obviously put most into the site, saying if someone is "popular" is actually kind of ridicolous.

I think the reputation points are very bad, and can cause a fuss, or maybe unwanted angst towards other members, because they are "more popular" was the word you used, which i do0nt think is fare.

On bandaids they are not used to see whos "popular" but of a way of giving gratitude, and the people who have the most obviously put most into the site, saying if someone is "popular" is actually kind of ridicolous.

i dont think so....it doesn't cause a fuss....you give rep to whom ever you want to...if you give rep most of the time you'll receive it back....there really hasnt been any "angst" with any of the members on this board...everyone is super cool and nice

rep points aren't used to label people here as the "POPULAR" people.. it's just a way to say thanks to someone. it doesn't automatically make someone "popular" it just means that they're a kind person that deserved all those points. and the people that have the points don't just get them on a daily basis.. they earn them. so it's like saying "kindness pays off... in rep points" basically. they're not ment to hurt anyone's feelings.. they were made to thank the kind and generous people on the boards.. that's all it is..