Locomotion

Reputation Points

I know, i was just sharing an opinion, that is all, we have them on bandaids, i love them i have them full :) lol!

Just read this!! Invaluable isn't it. Alrighty then....your posts are being judged by me....he he :lol:

Yeah, to lighten up the day.

I always feel much better even though I have had a crappy day. "oh, someone gave me rep" *big smile*

• Like 1

Nope, I can see....is there an expiry on it or something? Does it no longer appear after a month or so?

it's annoying cos i like to return rep to people who have given me rep but i can't if i can't see who has so sometimes i just have to guess.

are you sure its 13 reps before giving it to the same person again?

because i feel like i have given at least 13 but still can't give it to a person i feel deserves it but apparently i can't cuz i've given then reps recently.

there is only a limited amount of people actively talking in the boards to give to.

• Like 1

I tols myself that whoever posted last here I would give them so rep so... Here you go Tee...

*Gives reps*

Yeah, to lighten up the day.

I always feel much better even though I have had a crappy day. "oh, someone gave me rep" *big smile*

LMAO

gives rep.

Edit:

Awww geez, I cant. I keep forgetting..I gotta wait 24 more hours.

• Like 1

^ hahaha, exactly what I thought.

But since she gave some to me, I didn't wanted to tell her, it would be kinda rude, haha.