The Get Well Hayley Thread

XParamoreFanX

I thought I'd make a thread for everyone to post their get well wishes/messages to Hayley.

We all know she has a blood blister on her vocal chords which really sucks.. =[

I guess I'll start with my message.

Hayley, it really sucks that you have a blood blister on your vocal chords, it must hurt SO bad, but there's nothing you did to make yourself get it, so its not your fault. Even while you've had this blister, each date so far has been more than excellent, you've given it your best, and we all enjoy that so much. Even if you have to cancel any dates, we all understand its for the best, your voice is really important, all that matters is that you need to get better, and always remember, we're there for you, forever and always<3 You're amazing, you care for the fans and still play shows when you're sick. We all love you, and we're all VERY thankful to have such a great person like you. Get well soon<3

<3 Alyssa

i love this idea!

hayley-

we all know that the past few days have been tough, and that it's been difficult for you, but it's inspiring to know that you still gave it your best and still put on some amazing shows (so i've heard). we all realize that what you are doing really shows how much you love your fans and how amazing you are, and we just want to say that you've done so much for us already and we can't wait for you to get better!

love always, kelly

your blood blister gave me the idea to make a cooool flash movie called "we have an emergency" and have all the guys of paramore shrink down and go inside you and kill the blood blister. it was the best idea ever, but i suck at drawing and flash and stuff, so it didnt happen. Point is you still inspire no matter what. get better soon

Jed

=(

Poor Hayley!

Hayley~

I hope that you get better soon, It stinks that you have a blood blister on your vocal chords.. Its sucks because no one can hear you sing at the moment! =( =(

You have an amazing voice, and everyone knows that. I really hope that you get better soon.

I love you so much, You are my hero && idol.

Get well soon Hayley!

Love from Ali xoxoxoxoxox

We all completely understand that some shows may be cancelled. You're an amazing and strong person for even performing at your last shows with that darn blood blister. Shoot, if that happened to me I'd be crying like a baby haha. I'm sure you sang out your heart and soul like you always do with your beautiful voice. It just shows how much you love your fans! We love you too! :D Get well soon Hayley!

Much love,

Sarah

hayley-

i am so sorry about the blood blister. i seriously hope you feel better soon. the show in norfolk was amazing and your voice was gorgeous, despite it. you're an amazing performer to be able to do a show like that even if you aren't well. i admire you immensley for having such an outstanding stage presence and being able to control the crowd so well. you were also a trooper at the meet& greet for coming out, even though you couldn't talk and weren't feeling well. i can't wait for the next tour when you're all better and you'll blow peoples minds even more than this time. i wish you a speedy painless recovery.

god bless.

hilary<3

Hayley -

Stay strong. You have been touring almost non-stop for so long now, and it is natural that problems may come up. This blood blister sounds painful, and I'm sorry that you have to go through this. You are so strong to even be singing while you have this. Shows may be cancelled, but the most important thing is your voice staying strong, and I think all of the fans know this. I'm glad to hear your voice is slowly getting better, and I wish you and the rest of the band the best of luck for the rest of the tour. See you September 2nd, and I won't make you talk too much =] much love and prayers.

- Lane

Hayley,

im sorry to hear about your vocal chords and it must hurt a great deal. Its very inspiring to know that your not giving into the pain and you are determined to give it your all every night on tour. Your voice and health is of the greatest importance and I hope you feel better soon. I hope the guys are taking good care of you too hehe. Get well soon so you can have a blast. i'll be praying for you. stay strong.

<3 Kristina

Hayleyyy,

that really sucks about your vocal chords. I've had things like that happen before, and its a huge pain. I hope you get better soon though,

and its really admirable that you still go on stage every night.

I don't think many people would be able to do that. good luck with the rest of the tour.

(L)

Kayla

Guest haunted_dreams55

Hayley,

I hope you feel better soon. You are so strong for still geting up on stage and giving it your all, you are an inspiration to us all. I pray everyday for you to get better and that you will not be in a lot of pain.Oh and one last thing a song for you:

"get well, get well soon, we hope that you'll get well.

get well, get well soon, we hope that you'll get well."

Love always,

Rebekah

Hayleyyy your throat must be killing you :( I'm gonna keep this short cos I'm on my sidekick and it's rly early right now lights toooo briiight. Anyway..I hope/know you'll get better soon and I have so much more respect for you now cos you're still doing the m&g's with everything going on. San francisco will be a good show, I promise.

Hey Hayley,

I was really surprised to hear that you had a blood blister on your vocal chords and more surprised when I heard/read that you still performed some shows. That's really inspiring that you did that. Most people wouldn't perform. I know it's gotta suck that you have a blood blister, but I really hope you get better soon.

<3 Megan

I think this is the first time we've used the boards to directly address anyone in the band other than for birthdays and stuff...

Anyway, this is a nice idea and if Hayley does read it, I know she'll appreciate all the support.

Anyway - Hayley - I talked to you before the Maryland show, so you already know that I'm praying for you to get better as soon as you can...and if you read the posts I made about the show in the LJ and on the boards, you'll know what I thought about the show and the performance, which was inspiring, beautiful, brilliant - all you guys have grown so much as a band in the last year and it shows so much onstage. And for you to be up there singing your heart out when you feel like you do is just unbelievable. Stay strong and take really, really good care of yourself...and know that all of us are praying for you.

-Brent

dear hayley,

in everyday of my life i think about this and i pray for you get better, i wish for you get better.. i try to imagine what you're feeling and i guess that i could understand a little bit, but i know that never will know how could be so bad for you. me - and all of us, fans - are prayin' for you. i just want to say that you're not alone.. we care about you, you aren't just a singer for us, you are.. one friend.. one dear and brilliant friend, that is important.. that we love and want the best. hayley, you shine brighter than anyone does. never forget: we [your fans] are with you! always.

be strong..

<3 love,

anna