The Get Well Hayley Thread

XParamoreFanX

First off, Hayley, I'm soo sorry to hear about your blood blister. I've known a few people how have had them, but never in their throat. It doesn't sound fun. I'm praying for you, and I hope you get better soon, but I hope that you can understand my aggrevation at arriving at purple door after a six hour drive only to discover that the only reason I came, wouldn't be playing. I won't lie; I moped around for quite awhile until I was informed that Hayley was, in fact, sick. You can bet that my friend and I looked quite foolish decked out in our matching Paramore apparel and holding our Paramore signs. By the time Paramore was supposed to play I was very tired of people approaching me and informing me that "Paramore isn't playing, dude." Oh well, sorry about all my crying, Hayley, it's not your falt!!!! I believe now that God was teaching me a lesson in patence and disapointment. Perhaps I'm just a sucker for punishment, but I think my friend and I are going to drive ANOTHER five hours to see you guys play in New Jersey. So, Hayley, if you ever read this, keep an eye out for us in the crowd holding posters and loving every second we're spending in you guys' rock-out-loud presence. I love you guys so much. Get better soon; stay cool forever! PS Come play in Waldorf, MD PLEASE!!!!

Hayley,

Get better as soon as possible! You are such an amazingly strong person. Just the fact that you are continuing to play shows with a hurt throat shows your dedication. You are extremely inspiring! Anyway, I pray everynight for you. I hope you get a chance to read this thread so you get an idea of how many people really care about you! Feel better!!

Much love,

Jackie

• Like 1

Hayley,

I wish the best for you to feel better! On stage, looks like you're not even in pain, because of how a strong singer you are. You carry yourself strong and proud of who you are, and mostly everyone here admires you for that.

To me, I thought it was a good choice for you to cut Hallelujah, and Brighter, even though it might let down feelings of fans, since you're voice needs to relax on stage, without hitting those really high notes, since you are slowly getting better.

Overall, get well! I admire and inspire you, and Paramore. Good luck with the rest of the tour! BE SAFE! =) Oh by the way:

August 13, 2006

Me: You're awesome! (to you on stage)

Hayley: Thanks! You're Awesome too!

Me: Thanks!

Love always,

Allyza

• Like 1

Hayley, you've always given me the courage to overcome my shyness and push my vocals farther than I imagined possible. I was shocked when I found out you weren't well. I hope you take all the time you need to get better, I know all of us will understand if you need to take time off and cancel shows. I admire your strength for continuing the tour anyway. Like I said take all the time you need to get well, I wish you all the best.

Amanda

HAYLEY!

you know we all love you here,

and i hope you never forget that.

we are all praying for you to get better.

257izo3.jpg

i cryed through paramore's entire set when you guys played in cleveland on hunter's birthday. it was amazing!

we all love you so much!

i really really hope you will feel better soon!

loveeee,

jenny

oo yea and are you a vampire? and are you pregnant with 3 vampire babies?

• Like 1

Okay, Jarrod's already in RI for the show tomorrow, even though they aren't playing. I feel bad for him. So he wanted me to send out his wishes to Hayley, for her to get better, and that if rescheduling is the best for her voice right now, then so be it. She needs and, and they couldn't risk the rest of the tour being cancelled because of it, so its best to reschedule now.

Hayley,

Sorry i didnt post this earlier. I thought the word was going to get passed earlier but the RI show was cancelled. I hope you're getting the rest you need. I hope that everyday you get better and get back to doing what u do best. Take care and rest well.

Ren