The Get Well Hayley Thread

XParamoreFanX

wow haha i forgot to get my card out and write out the contents haha.. so yea here we go..

hayley,

first off, just wanna say how magnificent you are.. And hopefully when i see you again, i wont be as nervous as i was back at warped tour meeting you for the first time haha..I also wanted to thank you and the band for letting me and my brother up on stage during that performance, it was my first time seeing yall and it was definitely a moment i will never forget.. Even though this may sound cheesy, I want you to know how much your music helped me with some personal issues during this last year of school.. The music you guys make just makes me so happy; really puts me in a great mood you know.. And I thank you for that.. Enough of that though, lol.. Take care of that voice, and hopefullty even though you had to postpone a few dates, just rest up and don't worry about us.. we'll still be here when you get back you know.. Rest that voice up and hopefully one day you all can travel up to Maine and play a show for us.. I'll make sure the entire state shows up for it haha.. Anyways, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Paramore.. I know i'll be right there to catch it all though haha..

take care and get well fast!!

Jarrod

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hayley!

Your voice is probrably better by now but i didnt get a chance to tell you to fell better earlier because i just join the message boards even though i've been a fan for a really long time..but anyway, i really hope you get better soon and i hope your reading this. I'm sure you get this alot but you are my idol and you truly inspire me. You inspire me to sing in a band and hope fully one day i will and if that ever happens, i'll always say the Paramore inspired me..especially Hayley. Also, im still hoping that i can meet you and the rest of the band in person but its kinda hard when i cant even drive yet...im starting to get off task, so im going to go now. i hope you read this and i hope your feeling better and by the looks of you livejournal, you are! i'm so happy! haha! Bye! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...