Breathe?

XxSanctuaryxX

Edit by Alyssa:

Please note this is not the place to ask for the song.We would like for you to respect the band's wishes and not pass around the song,as it will not be tolerated.

I'm not requesting for it, because that might go against the band, but has anyone heard it? And what does it sound like? Any Good? Probably is, as all paramore songs are!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine sent it to me and it was titled "Until Tomorrow"

But apparently it's really "Breathe" hah.

Isn't "Until Tomorrow" supposed to be the name of the new album or something like that?

until tomorrow is a song by the oldd paramore. thats why there was such confusion when it first leaked. but hayley cleared it up saying its actually called breathe in the lj post she did

I still feel really bad for posting the song... I honestly thought it was by the old paramore, everyone had me convinced, or else i would have never downloaded it in the first place. :(

its not your fault. You only posted it on here because you wernt too sure if it was paramore or not. and i remember you asking of our opinions on if we think its paramore or not, some people said it was some said it wasnt. I guess however it got up on limewire the person who had it on their pc didnt realise it was showing on limewire.

Never a good idea to share your files on Limewire. :-S

It's not a good idea to use Limewire to start with. But I just started using it recently, hah. I suck :[

lol when i used to have it, i cancled my files being shared on there also. It slows your computer down... well it did mine.. alot.

I deleated it the other day though coz i just hardly use it anymore.

^ it may have i virus cus i wouldve had a bunch if it werent for my anti virus system

ive got about 3 anti virus things. I keep getting this worm back though. its annoying me coz i get rid of it then it comes back :/ ahh well. we have totally gone off topic here btw lool