Breathe?

XxSanctuaryxX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yea lol avg seems to work good for me as far as anti virus is conserned more isnt always better cus i heard that sometimes they wind up blocking one another

ive got avg also. tats the one i mainly use. and tha tpops up saying theres a worm or whatever. ahh well.

i normally download like 3 songs then if i like them yeh i will go buy the cd when i go to usa and stock up. i normally end up downloading the cd from albumbase.com though :-x if i dont liek it, i wont buy it.

BUT im buying paris hiltons album tomor :D she needs my love and support as she is strugglin in the UK album chart coz everyone is downloading it loool

yea same here cept i normally buy the cds when im goin to there concert idk why i just do

really? ive never done that. I normally buy concert tickets. then the album to see if theyre any good lmao. I gues i should get the album before deciding im going to see them. but ahh well.

I remember i bought motion city soundtrack tickets. then i bought both their cds. listened to them but they didnt really grow on me, if you get what i mean. then after i saw them they were that good live and really nice guys i listened to their cds more and more and they turned out to now be one of my favourite bands :D woo.

OK BACK TO BREATHE

I've never waited to buy a band's cd at the show before...

I feel weird when I buy a band's cd at the show... cause if it's a band you already like, and you happen to buy the cd from one of the members or get them to sign it, then it makes you look like you didn't listen to them before you came to the show... or something. It makes me feel weird, hah.

really? ive never done that. I normally buy concert tickets. then the album to see if theyre any good lmao. I gues i should get the album before deciding im going to see them. but ahh well.

I remember i bought motion city soundtrack tickets. then i bought both their cds. listened to them but they didnt really grow on me, if you get what i mean. then after i saw them they were that good live and really nice guys i listened to their cds more and more and they turned out to now be one of my favourite bands :D woo.

OK BACK TO BREATHE

well i always no whether or not if i like em i mean if i dont like em im not gonna buy a ticket and i partially like to buy the cd at concerts cus normally theyre cheaper

As was said above, this has gotten a bit off topic...although "Breathe" is an interesting topic to begin with, since we don't want the song distributed on the boards out of respect to the band's wishes. I guess it's ok to discuss it, but I'll request that no one post it in this thread.