Linkin Park

Moonlight Darkness

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I fucking ADORE Linkin Park.

They are one of those few bands I can say keep me alive, there's no other way to put it I just adore LP.

I've unfortunately never been to a gig but always watch their live videos on MTV2 and youtube, they are even better live I reckon.

LP are actually one of the first bands I really got into when I was younger, I love them no less. :)

• 3 months later...

chester says the next album will be a concept album. i hate concept albums but its exciting to know they are working on a new album :D

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington says that next month the band will begin recording a "concept record" to follow up last year's Minutes to Midnight album. "We see an opportunity to do something really cool so we jumped on it, and we'll see how it comes out," reveals the singer. "We'll see if we can rise to the occasion."

chester says the next album will be a concept album. i hate concept albums but its exciting to know they are working on a new album :D

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington says that next month the band will begin recording a "concept record" to follow up last year's Minutes to Midnight album. "We see an opportunity to do something really cool so we jumped on it, and we'll see how it comes out," reveals the singer. "We'll see if we can rise to the occasion."

WOO!

Neither did I. I bought it when it first came out cause I loved Hybrid Theory and it had a Gundam at the front. Plus, I was still very much into rap at the time. But I didn't like it, cause when I was 11 or 12 or whatever, cause crossovers weren't my thing at that age. I fucking love it now though.

Haha aye, I still listen to most of the bands I listened to when I was younger though. Blink-182, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit et al. Then there was all the rap I listened to then as well. Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and what not. Don't listen to Eminem so much, he went downhill when he became more mainstream.

• 1 month later...

I do not know why it took me so long to find this thread. Linkin Park is my favorite band of all time and the band that got me really into listening to music.

Favorite Songs... Since I Guess I Kinda Have To:

Faint

Somewhere I Belong

In Pieces

Given Up

Session

Cure For The Itch

Pushing Me Away

QWERTY

Dedicated

Part of Me

And One

Man I hate this band. For some reason I just can't bring myself to like them, And their music is so catchy and great.

Thats probably what I hate about them...Them and their countless number of hits..:nono:

Each time I try to watch some NARUTO on youtube, Some music video with Linkin Park always comes on.

Man I hate this band. For some reason I just can't bring myself to like them, And their music is so catchy and great.

Thats probably what I hate about them...Them and their countless number of hits..:nono:

Each time I try to watch some NARUTO on youtube, Some music video with Linkin Park always comes on.

You watch Naruto? You know i plan on being Hokage one day!

But yes, I've been listening to LP for about 7 years now, I own 7 of their CDs: Hybrid Theory EP (I have an original copy! Jealous?), Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Live in Texas, Minutes to Midnight, and a stringed quartet CD.

You watch Naruto? You know i plan on being Hokage one day!

But yes, I've been listening to LP for about 7 years now, I own 7 of their CDs: Hybrid Theory EP (I have an original copy! Jealous?), Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Live in Texas, Minutes to Midnight, and a stringed quartet CD.

You want jealous? Talk to Lee, he saw them back in 1998 while they were still called Hybrid Theory!