Moonlight Darkness

Linkin Park

my favourite album is meteora

favourite song place for my head

just got the road to revolution live dvd its totally blows the live in texas away! amazing.

I don't know why everyone hates Minutes to Midnight. It is they're best work. Sure the sound may be different but it is still true Linkin Park music.

minutes to midnight has to much of a slow vibe for me. they do have some great songs on it but overall its too mellow. after the long wait i was expecting something mind blowing but they went in a completely opposite direction.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I like MTM but not as much as Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Many people do, but many people, like yourself, think MTM is their best work, it's all based on personal opinion.

I like MTM but not as much as Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Many people do, but many people, like yourself, think MTM is their best work, it's all based on personal opinion.

exactly this post, but said with my voice.

I know of only one other person that shares my view.

MTM is less lp than i want it to be, they are going preachy and anti political, which is cool, but if i want to listen to preachy anti political bands i would listen to one, not lp.

^Hmm, see, certain tracks such as Bleed It Out relate to the older stuff I reckon. But yeah, I know which certain tracks you mean that were hard to get into. But y'know, we can't expect them to bring out the same stuff every time.

I liked Hybrid theory, haven't liked most of their stuff since aside from "Bleed It Out".