Moonlight Darkness

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I cant wait for their next album next year. And I hope to god it's better than Minutes To Midnight, that album was a bit of a disappointment. And I hope it sounds nothing like New Divide, that song was awful tbh.

^ eh, they've had much. much better stuff. I can't remember what the songs called, but, you know, the one with the music video and it's this girl and in the end water goes down the drain... sorry, i haven't watched it in years. Thats a really good song.

^ eh, they've had much. much better stuff. I can't remember what the songs called, but, you know, the one with the music video and it's this girl and in the end water goes down the drain... sorry, i haven't watched it in years. Thats a really good song.

Numb?

I think they're best albums are in the order they came out.

Hybrid Theory EP> Hybrid Theory> Reanimation> Meteora> Minutes To Midnight

I cant wait for their next album next year. And I hope to god it's better than Minutes To Midnight, that album was a bit of a disappointment. And I hope it sounds nothing like New Divide, that song was awful tbh.

idk why you think that that song has some seriouslly good lyrics :shifty:

New Divide sounds exactly like What I've Done.

That song came on the radio before, and I was like: "cool What I've Done is on" and then different lyrics came on and I was like wtf. They could have put more originality into this.

New Divide sounds exactly like What I've Done.

That song came on the radio before, and I was like: "cool What I've Done is on" and then different lyrics came on and I was like wtf. They could have put more originality into this.

i was talking about the lirics...:shifty:

Rebecca the song is Crawling as i remember

i think probablly most of the ppl wont agree with me on this but i thing that mash up with Jay Z was briliant

No, I agree. But I couldn't bring myself to say it was better than Reanimation considering Collision Course is a 6 track mash-up album.