A Hug From Hayley

thorned_lilac_182

I think this might be the most specific thread yet...it made me laugh just to see the title...

So, yeah...when I did the interview with them at Warped in Raleigh, I was waiting for them back in the press room....they come in, with Hayley leading the way, and I reached out to shake her hand and she goes "hey!" and gives me a hug.

haha i hope i get one next time i see them.. i got quite the lovely handshake tho haha.. it was great

haha same story. didnt get a hug. But it was an honor for her to put her hand out to me. And yes i did shake her hand. And yes it was very lovely. Wish i was more of a gentleman tho and gave her a hug. lol. Next time.

Ren

haha same story. didnt get a hug. But it was an honor for her to put her hand out to me. And yes i did shake her hand. And yes it was very lovely. Wish i was more of a gentleman tho and gave her a hug. lol. Next time.

Ren

I think the gentlemanly thing to do is to NOT hug her (at least not without asking first) - in fact, I never would have thought to do it and would have felt really weird and awkward if I had tried to hug her rather than the other way around. That's why I just held out my hand for her to shake at first...I figure if she's comfortable hugging someone, that's cool, but...I don't know...it seems to me that trying to hug her or be that personal could make her really uncomfortable and I'd never want to do that.

how does it feel to hug her? Is it warm? soft?

I think that question might be taking things a little too far.

I think the gentlemanly thing to do is to NOT hug her (at least not without asking first) - in fact, I never would have thought to do it and would have felt really weird and awkward if I had tried to hug her rather than the other way around. That's why I just held out my hand for her to shake at first...I figure if she's comfortable hugging someone, that's cool, but...I don't know...it seems to me that trying to hug her or be that personal could make her really uncomfortable and I'd never want to do that.

I think that question might be taking things a little too far.

Heya Brent. You know what? Your Jediness is right again haha. I just remembered being a super gentlemen would be kissing her hand. Haha now THATS respect, that is if she puts her hand out. But since shes so gangster, i would probably have to kiss her ring. Godmother that way.

From what i hear tho she seems to hug girls more than guys. I think if she hugged Jarrod it would be like hugging a sack of potatos and if she hugged me it would be like hugging a big carebear with a six pack of molson in there.

Ren

• Like 1