A Hug From Hayley

thorned_lilac_182

hahah i mean because their deadly yet pleasant......he's a squeezer :D

fajsldfaj. that really makes me want a Hunter hug. hahaha. i didn't get or ask for a hug from any of them. but i talked to Hunter a bit and he high-fived my friend and i (i have probably posted about that all over these boards. sorry, it just makes me happy to think about it). no hug, though. *half-pouty face* but he still high-fived me! hahaha.

the first hug i got was like not as bear-ish because i just gave him a cookie that looked like him, but the second hug was like woah my life flashed before my eyes because i seriously lost air for like 2 sec...hahha. but that was because i gave him mighty ducks.

The first time I met Hayley I just shook her hand and the second time I saw her I asked for a hug and she gave it to me and it was very very nice =) She's a good hugger! Then, the couple times after I just talked to her and what not. In hind sight, I probably wouldn't have asked for a hug b/c that's kind of a creepy thing to do now that I think about it lol but I'm glad I did. And she didn't act weirded out at all.