Brand New

conspiracy

"am i wrong" is a cover of love spit love's song "am i wrong" haha.. when i heard brand new play it i hated it at first cuz i love 'love spit love' but yea.. it grew on me.. great great song.. i love it.. best by them is "last chance to lose your keys." haha thats a boy anthem right there!!

oooh, is it a cover?! i didn't realise. i thought it was a bit weird that i couldn't find it on any cds n stuff.

i'm gonna download the original n see if i like it. thanks.

I'm seeing them in Febuary :]

My mum's been gay and made up a similar rule about not being allowed to book any more gigs for ages. It's horrible right?

I'm dying to see Hellogoodbye but I figured I'd rather see these guys. Has anyone heard any of the leaked album tracks?

Aside from Sowing Season, Jesus Christ, Limousine, Degausser (aka Take apart your head/the storm is coming, Not the sun & Archers have all magically appeared on the net. I'm having problems getting into Archers & Not the sun but otherwise, they're brilliant :)

I really can't wait for this album.

the greatness of their new album physically hurts me

aggggghh i love you brand new (sung like the old man on their dvd hhahaha)

Yeah...based on what I've heard so far, I think it's probably going to be the album of the year. I'm a big fan of "Louder Now" by TBS, NFG's new album is my favorite of theirs by far (I think I may be the only person with that opinion, but I really love it) and there are a bunch of other albums I've loved this year...but I have a feeling Brand New is going to blow them all away.

i bitch a lot about how long it took them to put this album out, but seriously it's well worth the wait and the hype thats surrounding it is totally right. freaking amazing. if paramore wants to put out an album at this status and take forever then yeah i would totally be fine with it.

i refuse to listen to any of their new stuff before i get the albummm

I want it to be a complete suprise!

=]

I was saying the same thing a couple hours ago haha.

Best album of the year, definitely. No question.

It's perfect.

I was saying the same thing a couple hours ago haha.

Best album of the year, definitely. No question.

It's perfect.

Yeah, I agree. It's undoubtedly the album of the year. It's brilliant.

And I pre-ordered one a long time ago, so I don't feel bad about hearing the leaks...I still bought a copy too :) They deserve the support - I'd feel awful listening to something this amazing and NOT buying it and supporting the artists who made it.

Of course, I always buy stuff even when I have leaked copies, whether it's amazing or not...got to support the artists or you don't have the music...

But anyway - it's absolutely amazing. It lives up to expectations...and more.