Sowing Season

You Stole

The Archers Bows Have Broken

Jesus

Jude Law And A Semester Abroad

Seventy Times 7

At The Bottom

Play Crack The Sky

my favorite songs are in there. (Jesus, You Stole, You Won't Know, Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't)

you wont know wasn't last?! but how is jesse supposed to strum his guitar and lay it on the ground WHEN THE LAST SONG IS ACOUSTIC?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP. For being the best there is, the best there was and the best that ever will be. Massive props to anyone who gets the reference. Googling it doesn't count.

Listened to Deja straight through for the first time in an age today. Further solidifies my belief that it's my favourite album of all time.

BUMP. For being the best there is, the best there was and the best that ever will be. Massive props to anyone who gets the reference. Googling it doesn't count.

Listened to Deja straight through for the first time in an age today. Further solidifies my belief that it's my favourite album of all time.

Deja is one of my favorite albums of all time,its one of the albums that's never left my mp3/ipod ever since i started listening to Brand New years ago.