Brand New

conspiracy

apparently people have begun getting their pre-ordered copies in the mail and it does not contain the lyrics inside! instead, they want you to send a dollar to some thing and then they will mail the lyric sheet... gay

That's odd...is it like a donation to charity? If so, at least it's for a good cause.

This is confusing.

Amazon's track listing is missing 2 songs that I have. Is theirs just wrong?

One of course being the bonus track, and another one being 'Untitled". I plan on buying it for my sister who is in love with BN, so needless to say- I acquired it illegally :twisted:

So I'm stupid.

I tabbed out sowing season cause no one had done it yet on ultimateguitar when I decided to tab out Luca as well. That song is aweeeesome. So I spent the last 20 mins tabbing out Luca the original and Reprise, to see that someone already did it on ug. Whatever, more fun this way.

Luca (reprise) is definately my fav song. For sure I'm memorizing the lyrics and busting that one out at bonfires. =)

I don't have a CD player here that will do this...but has anyone gotten this to work?

According to Brand New's Wikipedia Page for The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, if you rewind the first song "Sowing Season (Yeah)" just over a minute, you can hear a hidden "0" track of different phone conversations.

Also, pre-ordering to get "aolC-acoC" was so worth it...

I don't have a CD player here that will do this...but has anyone gotten this to work?

According to Brand New's Wikipedia Page for The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, if you rewind the first song "Sowing Season (Yeah)" just over a minute, you can hear a hidden "0" track of different phone conversations.

Also, pre-ordering to get "aolC-acoC" was so worth it...

whoa! thats insane. i heard it on their myspace. great! i love brand new, me and my buddy are so pumped for this one.

Hrmm. If you want to try the baskmasking thing:

go to google, look up "mp3 to wav converter". Get any of the myriad of programs.

Convert the song to .wav and open it with sound recorder, go to effects and click reverse.

I listened to most of it backwards and I can't hear anything. It just sounds like devil noise, as always.

Hrmm. If you want to try the baskmasking thing:

go to google, look up "mp3 to wav converter". Get any of the myriad of programs.

Convert the song to .wav and open it with sound recorder, go to effects and click reverse.

I listened to most of it backwards and I can't hear anything. It just sounds like devil noise, as always.

I don't know that you're supposed to listen to it backwards...you just have to rewind the CD about a minute from the first track to get to a Track 0...and that's where you hear the "phone conversations."

I just don't have a CD player at my house that isn't in a computer...and computer CD players won't do that. Any normal CD discman or something like that would work though, I would think...

I'm so iPod/iTunes based at this point that I hardly ever listen to (or even buy) CDs anymore...I only bought this one so I could get the bonus single and b-side.

Will from Straylight Run raves about the new Brand New record:

first, brand new's record came out today. go buy it. go to the store or itunes, or emusic or napster or whatever where ever. if any band is our last hope, it might just be them, so please support them. they've probably saved someone's life. they are progressing as songwriters and are committed to putting out the best possible music they can. go get that record. its amazing.