SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

Hi there everyone. I'm in school at the moment and its currently.. 1:46 pm UK time. So i decided to start this thread randomly, (well it is off topic lol)

So here's one thing i did today at school

Copied my new timetable in to my planner

Carry this thread whenever your at school! .

Alright, I have a couple of 'island' teenagers in my Physics class. And my physics teacher is just a few quarters short of a dollar. And when she asked on of them where they were from, they said Trinidad and Tobago. And she was like have you seen palm trees. And did you ever climb them? And she has been like this for the past few days.

My friends and I believe that it is gonna be a LONG year.

I agree SAT's aren't too big a deal to be honest if i remember they were just used for placement in classes the year after. GCSE's just annoyed me but they are nothing to worry about trust me, they are over quite quickly and if you revise i'm sure you will do well, and if you don't revise like i didn't well you may fail luckily i didn't.

i can't stand french either, why on earth i do both for gcse i do not know!?

i think i love german so much cause i have a small class and i get to go to germany =]

I hate learning german its just really boring and silly. Like the teacher would say ICHHHHH HEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZEEEE whatever, and then she would make the whole class repeat it like 1000000 times. meh

i can't stand french either, why on earth i do both for gcse i do not know!?

i think i love german so much cause i have a small class and i get to go to germany =]

Haha wooow!

That is a reason the link German then! lol

And i got a couple friends doing both French and German and im like WHYYY?? lol

Today I we had choir which is the BEST class ever and I found out that this girl that I hadnt hung out with in FOREVER was in choir with me, and I've known her since she was litterally in diapers(my mom changed her diapers on a daily basis lol). She stands on the riser under me and while my teacher was trying to sort out all of the new freshman into sections, she and I talked about random things from when we were little and then we danced like only the cool kids do. We kinda got yelled at my my friend Larissa though hah