SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

i know something funny from today. so theres these 2 kids joe & matt. they are so so funny. and they always do random stuff. so today, being the first day and all, they wore like suits & carried briefcases. dude it was so funnyy. i have joe in my you & the law class [i have a feeling this class is gunna be good/funny, i was already cracking up today] and matts in my math class [which i hate, but could be funny..] haha idk i just think these 2 are hysterical. oh in math my teacher was like oaky im gunna o throguh attendence, correct me if i say your name wrong or if yous prefer a different name [like a nickname] and when he gets to matt hes like yes here present, but call me seymour, thats what my dad calls me. and my teacher is such a dumbass, hes like okay, spell that for me.. HAHA. oh oh oh and this kid dennis [hes so funny but so immature] has a joke with this kid eddie but its not like eddie likes it it annoys him. and anyways, he walks into math late and dennis sayed the joke he always say to him which is deff inappropriate but so funny.

i hate my math class and the teacher. i mean its probably gunna be funny bc of the people in it but ugh i must really suck at math. but we had a fire drill during 3rd period [sign language] and on the way back on these 2 girls who used to be friends were talking, well this girl rebecca was like "yelling" to the other girl and telling her to stop acting like a slut or whore or whichever word she used and drugs. but she screamed out, your acting like such a slut lately, and shes like how? and shes like um bc you sleep around with everyone. and how shes gotta stop doing drugs and stuff. i was like oh wow. people keep it to your self hah. and my other friend is always talking about smoking and stuff and it gets really annoying. and i kinda hate sign language right now. its so freaking boring. and in photo i have my friend as my partner but we are doing a thing where we need a group of 3-5 and we asked 3 girls we're friends with but they already said yes to 2 other girls so this other bitch girl asked us before we asked our friends so we say we dont know yet and shes like nevermind all bitchy. ugh i hate that girl with a passion. hah.

Well today was School Photo's, one of the worst day's of the year for sure.

But this year was different because i didn't go, just got out of class and walked home, i hate having my picture taken :sad:. Probably be in trouble on Monday now but at least i'm not alone.

^ Hahhaaa

Yeah i have SO much trouble w/ my hair - its naturally annoyingly curly so i TEND to straighten it but by the time i get to school its curly again and therefore its curly in the pic

I JUST CANT WIN!!

lol

That was my last one though soo no more school pics everrrrrr!! =]]

This is really wierd you have the exact same problem i do, if i straighten my hair it just goes back to kinda a mix between really messy/fluffy and kinda curly at the ends. All though pictures aren't as big a deal for guys as they are for girls, i think we normally joke about our pics and the girls can't stand if they have a strand of hair out of place thats at our school by the way haha not a generalisation,