SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

OMG OMG OMG! You extracted you own dna? omg you werido haha! Joking.. Oh and the bleep test majorly sucks, I have it this thursday this p.e and i was thinking of hiding away somewhere during that lesson... :( But thats gonna be hard because my head of year is my pe teacher. omg

^ Haha I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it!

I got 5 today....last yeah i got 6,6 what a joke...

And LOL it was in SCIENCE and like, our teacher gave us a vile to put it in and stuff - its well good - I could be CLONED! Haha

Naaah but it was really interesting, im facsinated by that stuff haha

LMAO HAHA omg thats funny. You extracted your own dna, but that is very cool too. Oh last time i did bleep test i got like a lvl 3 lmao cos i couldnt make it. My p.e teacher was like some people in your class cant even run for three mins (me) and i was sooo embarrsed. Were doing fitness first in pe and taht sux because we have the sit up test too which is bascially the bleep test but wit sit ups! wahh :(

hahaha today was so funny

we were in 6th period, and the intercom kept coming on calling people to the office, and my teacher got annoyed, and threw her books down.. we were all laughing though and so was she.. then it came on again sometime later, and she ran into Mr Seadorf's room (the teacher next door.. my 8th grade english teacher) and screamed.. then we were like dying laughing. Then it id it again and Mr Seadorf RAN into our room screaming and slid across the floor, and we all screamed, including mrs boyd, the one who was getting annoyed by the intercom.. then a few teachers ran out of their class because they thought something happened haha. then it kept doing it and mr seadorf kept doing the same thing over and over.. and finally we got so loud mr seadorfs class started screaming because they thought it was a competition.. then mrs bryans class all ran outside the class because they wanted to know what was going on.. and we all ran outside and screamed.. it was great hahaha.. all in the middle of 6th period.

Went to my sociology seminar and somehow ended up standing in front of 100+ kids interpreting the professor's novel..... ehh, atleast he likes me now. Got out early and ate a sandwich at home and ran ALL the way back to catch my biological anthropology class and the woman DIDN'T show up. 15 min mark rolled around (after 15mins with no show u can leave.) I made a roll sheet and we all got up and left, was weird... hope shes ok lol.