SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

First day in school after holidays today... I got to see a math test I did a couple of weeks ago. I thought I did really good, but turns out I sucked, big time :nono: I think I might have to get tutering... I just don't understand.

I just want to survive until I graduate in a couple of months (weeks)

during first block, the principal went on the intercom && said to practice e procedure. i have a student teacher, so he was like "i don't know what we're supposed to do." then the regular teacher just said keep doing whatever or something, i don't remember. but then the student teacher said "i thought e procedure was when everyone started running around screaming EEEEEEEEE!!!!!" i swear it was the funniest thing ever.

ME TOO! I have all this work due on Tuesday. and like, i'm almost halfway through it. BAH i'm so screwed. I'll get back to work at like, 12.45 though. hopefully i can get a huge chucnk of these timelines done today

yeah same mines due Tuesday only differnece i haven't started any of it!!!

i've got a whole book to read, oh dear seriously i'm the slowest ever reader!

i hope you got some work done today, i think i should quite going out evey day and do some work haha