SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

:-x I'm soso mad at myself. Today was the WORST possible way to come back from spring break...but you don't have to hear about all that blah blah stuff.

What really mad me mad was during lunch (and all day) i was trying to get through on the TAIphone. I finally got through and got to talk to Michael Chislett for like 1 minute and i loss signal!!! Grrrr. :-x :mad: :-x

I got all mad when people were making fun of the janitor while he fell while attemptiong to shovel all of the snow/slush off of the roof.

and I smacked my friend with my purse and flute while walking down the hallway from band because he was saying that when I don't get into a festival I tried out for they're gonna stretch out "you suck" into a really long letter and I really don't suck THAT bad.

I think I found my calling today... I want to play the bass!! I tried it today in school, and it was so fun! We were playing "Knocking on heavens door" and we switched instruments all the time, so I sang (oops... I hope no one got hurt), played the bass, and two different guitars. Only thing I didn't do was drums, guess that'll be next time.