SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

I was writing an essay about Chuck Palahniuk (yeah okay I was listening to TBS, same shit, I was supposed to write an essay) in a computer room and all of a sudden this bitch teacher comes in and yells "OUT!! GET OUT OF HERE!!" and we're just pretty much in chock, so we gather our things and pretty much run out of there...

She's so mean. I had her like one time, and I don't know why, but she decided she hated me, and went up to me and just started yelling at me. Then she sat about two inches from me that entire hour, watching my every move... Creepy.

On Friday I only have one class from 9:00 am - 9:50 am. In a little bit, I'm going to go to the university center and eat! and then go and be a participant for a psychology study. You have to participate in a certain number of experiments as part of our grade for my class.

On Friday I only have one class from 9:00 am - 9:50 am. In a little bit, I'm going to go to the university center and eat! and then go and be a participant for a psychology study. You have to participate in a certain number of experiments as part of our grade for my class.

I listened to one of my fellow students talk about his life and how it was for him when he had to run from Palestine to Norway because of those fucked up Israels.seriously. I have so much respect for Palestine now, I'm all.. woah. Really woke me up more.

I listened to one of my fellow students talk about his life and how it was for him when he had to run from Palestine to Norway because of those fucked up Israels.seriously. I have so much respect for Palestine now, I'm all.. woah. Really woke me up more.