Favorite Zac Pictures

lalalalisa

Omigosh, that's an awesome pic of him. =]

I don't have a particluar favorite of Zac. I love him && maybe I could have him? Ha.

Actually I take that part about not having a favorite back. My favorite of him is the one where he is with me! DUH!

&& in response to the person above me...he has lost weight, but he was never "fat". (Not that you said so or anything.) It's just in all the photoshoots, they put him in like 5 jackets, and it's like WTF, the rest of them are wearing t-shirts! Anyway. He looks even better in person.

I can't believe there isn't one of these yet... Post your favorite pictures of our Zac!!!

Just saw this and I love it.

Picture1326.jpg

.. i was going to my brother's football game with my dad MUCH earlier in the day today and we stopped in a store to get stuff for tailgating, and we were at the self check-out, and one of the... geez i dunno what to call them.. you know where you put a quarter (or multiple quarters) in and you get one of the things that's in the.. thing..ahahah. but anyway, i saw one of those nearby and it had like fake "bling" in it. it made me think of Zac/that picture. you have no idea how tempted i was to ask my dad for a quarter. hahah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't believe there isn't one of these yet... Post your favorite pictures of our Zac!!!

Just saw this and I love it.

Picture1326.jpg

ohmahhgawhhh... zac is so pimp in this pic... i love it... i love him! he's so awesome & adorable & sexy... omg... he looks like he's maturing a bit too...becoming more of a mann, huh? maybe... he can be "my man???" lol. just my dreams running my life... im such a loser... hahaha but all in all i love this pic of him... my all time fave!

• 1 month later...
maybe its just me.

but zac is looking hella good lately.

he looks so much more.

older and manly?

not that he wants but.

damn do i want me some zac :]

and were the same age!

haha yeah, but he has always been my favorite. (:

he is absolutely gorgeous!!

217E12.jpg

paramore_ilene007.jpg

paramore112.jpg

zac_avatar28byme.jpg

Picture1326.jpg

^ that has to be one of the hottest pics i have EVER seen of him, its just so wow. ps i loveee his cute little smile!