The Academy Is

whatsername104

i did a search, and there was a thread and it was locked. There was a link in the thread to another thread, and it didn't work. So here's another one. If someone can give me a better link though, I'll delete this. However, this is only for a new tour in the works.

Jack's Mannequin, Gym Class Heroes, and The Academy Is... opening for Fall Out Boy, Spring 2007, to support Fall Out Boy's new CD.

"Travis from Gym Class Heroes said that this was in the early planning stages and is definitely possible.. it was said on 107.9 The End a few days ago. "

From Jacksmannequin.org

omggggggg

no way

I will buy 100 copies of Fall Out Boy's CD,and tell everyone I know to buy 100 copies and everyone theeeeey know to buy 100 copies,just so they'll come here .

The reason last time Fall Out Boy didn't come,well I guess the reason all bands dont go to certain city, was not enough CD sales...though FUCT was the top seller here for 6 weeks or something,and Ottawa has a lot of people

the point issss

I WANT TO SEE WILLIAM!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...