whatsername104

John Mayer

Ditto!

OMG! That's amazing!! He's doing a few dates in the UK this January, they're all sold out though :(

Yeah, major bummer, lol! I'm dying to see him live!! Oh well, there's always next time :)

Not of a fan of his songs generally, but the guy is a muthafucker of a blues guitarist when he shows that side of him.

^ agreed!! I actually love the way he does his songs live, compared to the cd versions. Mainly because he becomes WAY more experimental with the guitar and adds in amazing solos and bluesy stuff.

I must say, Continuum has to be his best album. I hadn't listened to it in a looooong time until yesterday, and it's such an amazing cd. The guitar work is out of this world.

I still think Room for Squares is my favorite.

Sure, its not his best musically on any level compared to his later albums, but there's something about the nostalgia that I place with it that just makes it 100 times better than the others for me.

Oh I totally agree. It's not as good musically, but there definately is something about RFS that makes it an awesome album.

hands down, Continuum is his best album. It's more bluesy in my opinion, and i love the blues JM than the rock/pop JM although his rock/pop side is really good. I just love John Mayer.. a lot:p I grew up listening to his music. Been a fan since Room For Squares:)

Not damn near a fan of his work, But I'm sure the guy is going to be a legend in some years time. Good guitarist.

I'm seeing him tomorrow night.

I'm flipping my shit. I've been listening to John Mayer since I was like ten years old.

Thats ridiculous.

Sorry for the double post.... but...

Last night was phenomenal.

John Mayer cried. I cried. It was glorious. I just wish I could relive last night over and over and over again.