Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Gah, I can't get enough of the "Nine in the Afternoon" video. They're so silly and they look like they really enjoyed themselves.

Edit: Has anyone else noticed how the intro to NitA sounds sooooo similar to The Beatle's "A Day in the Life" when the tempo changes halfway through the song. If you don't know what song I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZez_k4vAzU. The part I'm talking about starts at 2:08.

Oh! I noticed! [After I refreshed my memory and listened to the video again :D] I knew they were influenced by the Beatles and, after listening to them since-forever really-and watching the Grammy's [where they played this song] I put two and two together :]

But seriously, Nine in the Afternoon is--like, there's no word to describe it. Don't point and laugh at me but...I've seen this video, no joke, almost a hundred times[if not more]. I don't know why but, just something about it-the colors, the camera technique, EVERYTHING-just makes me want to watch it over and over again to notice little details and stuff...