Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

I guess. I just think its kinda silly.

I mean, Panic started basically as a Blink cover band.

Ryan probably invited his girlfriend and Brendon to a house party. You know the rest. :mrgreen:

You are joking? That band is fucking horrible, and even worse live.

They were alright when I seen them back in '07.

Guest JadeIsRad
Panic at the Disco will now be referred to as Panic! at the Disco again.

A sign of things to come?

Because the ! makes a whole lot of difference haha

Because the ! makes a whole lot of difference haha

Well with the ! they released AFYCSO. When they ditched the ! they released pretty.odd. And the two other members left cause of "musical differences". It's fairly evident Ryan and Jon wanted to continue in the pretty.odd. vein but Brendan and Spencer did not. I'm predicting a glorious return to AFYCSO form come September.

Well with the ! they released AFYCSO. When they ditched the ! they released pretty.odd. And the two other members left cause of "musical differences". It's fairly evident Ryan and Jon wanted to continue in the pretty.odd. vein but Brendan and Spencer did not. I'm predicting a glorious return to AFYCSO form come September.

agreed

I like the new demo..

I just found out about this whole thing last night. Partly because I was on vacation and partly because I'm not the same person as I was a few years ago, so I don't know all the details about the bands asap anymore.

If they're going back to the Fever sound, than I'm happy. Don't get me wrong, I love Pretty. Odd.., but A Fever You Can't Sweat Out just owns Pretty. Odd. so much.

And yay, the ! is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it so much.

I liked Pretty. Odd.,, but it was so different from AFYCSO that I found it pretty odd (haha) when I first heard it.

Now it's pretty obvious it was the road Ryan and Jon wanted to take, because they're going back to they're old stuff. And the ! is back, which I love. They should never have gotten rid of it in the first place.

I've glad they're going back too. I didn't hate Pretty. Odd, but I certainly didn't love it either.

Yeah I chose the wrong word to use there :rotfl: I only like the odd song on 'Pretty Odd' though like Nine In The Afternoon, but after that got constantly played everywhere it started to annoy me.