-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Panic At The Disco

1,138 posts in this topic

yea i like them!! and speaking of P!ATD and FOB, i'm seeing them in concert october 2nd WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^>alicia

ahhhhh i know

the new version kills the song. im still very confused as to how they could butcher it that badly and then post in on the internet. im shocked.

I guess I'm alone here, but I didn't like the demo version. I was kind of disappointed with the song, but I think that the full version does it justice because you get more a feel for it...in my opinion.

liteing to them right now. 11 songs, the more i listen. the less fall out boy i hear. lyrical styles are different. and the vocals start getting less and less similar to me. plus. 3 years of listening to fall out boy. i can tell the difference between the two. and them ucis is way different to. it's got the synth in it. but they are still way good. :D

I just got their CD yesterday and I think it's amazing. Hearing the final versions of all the demos that they've released is a bit of an experience, but I have to admit that I like the changes that they've made.

goshh im so much more into them then i was the first time i posted here. all their songs on purevolume are n my head DAY-IN and DAY-OUT! It's madness! theyre sooo bloody awesome.. oo yea and they completely rock live--amazing

haha i'm listening to them now actually.. "camisado" i love them.. whenever i listen to them.. i find that i end up dancing around my room.. haha they just get me in a really good mood lol

yea they are very gd, i like that dance beat they got makes u wanna go crazy XD

offtopic: chivalryisxdead i love ur sig

lalalal once agian had to say that i love them!!

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06054.jpg

5 hours in the cold rain gets you this!!

I LOOOOVE Panic! At The Disco. I found them off Paramore's PureVolume page and I was addicted immediately. I bought their album at the NFT and Listened non-stop for a week. I still listen to it at least once a day.