Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

I want your wall..whoever posted the picture of themselves. haha.

Oh have you guys seen the pictures on patdonline?!?!

and idk if you guys want to, but there's this myspace panic! revolution thing that's started (i'm the leader of the myspace apparently, go figure. haha. long story short, they put me as leader since I guess i started the team on the panic boards. it's like our team myspace but we have lots of friends that have joined too. but it wasn't my idea.) about the whiteness and such if you want to check it out. :]

myspace.com/panicrevolution

lol.

I think Nine in the Afternoon comes out on Tuesday...Their home page makes me think that...

YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY, cant wait! i watched 'the never before seen' things from the VMAs and i watched them play that song! that song makes me soo happy. especially when you get to watch jon just like rock back and forth hahah

and idk if you guys want to, but there's this myspace panic! revolution thing that's started (i'm the leader of the myspace apparently, go figure. haha. long story short, they put me as leader since I guess i started the team on the panic boards. it's like our team myspace but we have lots of friends that have joined too. but it wasn't my idea.) about the whiteness and such if you want to check it out. :]

me? hahah thanks. i revamped it the other day!

oh and thats pretty awesome! if i had a myspace i would tots add it haha

Haha, I joined. Or, at least, I sent an add to you. idk if you dot it or not...

Yes, I've seen the puzzleboard. I listen to it like, ever five seconds. Haha. I'm a loser.