-ItsThatKillerSmile-

Panic At The Disco

Guest JadeIsRad
I AM GOING TO SEE THEM ON MAY 9THH BABBYY :]]:mrgreen:

I AM GOING TO SEE THEM TOOOOO! But not on May 9th haha =]

It was so weird...

I was listening to the crazy Max Trax thing on Satelite and "Nine in the Afternoon" came on.

I was like "Holy crap they've changed..."

And I don'n know if it's been said yet but they're dropping the !.

Guest JadeIsRad

^ I agreeee Caseyyyy! I've made aload of animations from it because Brendon is so cute! He makes me laugh =] I posted the link in the blends/avatars etc thread :mrgreen:

My brother is going to see them 26th , *jealous* :D

^ I agreeee Caseyyyy! I've made aload of animations from it because Brendon is so cute! He makes me laugh =] I posted the link in the blends/avatars etc thread :mrgreen:

i saw them they are too cute!

Gah, I can't get enough of the "Nine in the Afternoon" video. They're so silly and they look like they really enjoyed themselves.

Edit: Has anyone else noticed how the intro to NitA sounds sooooo similar to The Beatle's "A Day in the Life" when the tempo changes halfway through the song. If you don't know what song I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZez_k4vAzU. The part I'm talking about starts at 2:08.

Oh! I noticed! [After I refreshed my memory and listened to the video again :D] I knew they were influenced by the Beatles and, after listening to them since-forever really-and watching the Grammy's [where they played this song] I put two and two together :]

But seriously, Nine in the Afternoon is--like, there's no word to describe it. Don't point and laugh at me but...I've seen this video, no joke, almost a hundred times[if not more]. I don't know why but, just something about it-the colors, the camera technique, EVERYTHING-just makes me want to watch it over and over again to notice little details and stuff...

Guest JadeIsRad

I've seen it like a million times too haha

Brendon's too cute =]

And so is Spencer, Ryan and JWalk =D

Guest JadeIsRad
theres a Panic at the disco interview in nme this week i'll try and scan it :D they talk about new album and stuff

You have a great name haha =]

I'm so glad I get to see them on June 14th! last show! gonna be amazing..

:]

and i'm either gonna be going to Bamboozle Left or preorder Pretty. Odd. My dad still hasn't said yes to me going but hopefully i can! but it's a win-win situation either way. :D

okay sooo the boys who sit with me at lunch hateee panic, and we were talking about it and some girl was like TEHYYY SUCKKK i was like exxxcuse me hun, but your favorite band is the jonas brothers soooo shush, btu od course i didnt say it haha