Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

^ yeah i think that the album will be really bright and happy! to me some of the songs off of the last album were really depressing. some of them made me cry :oops:

eeek! if you go in any moshpits be careful! last time i saw them these two people were making out infront of me and my mom. haha that was really awkward :rotfl:

me too. i dont think ryan was a very happy person at that tiem of his life but now he has his GF. people dont like her, but i do ahaha :]

i usally almost die when i go into moshes, but i think since its panic, there will be lots of girlly people HAHAH :] my mom is going to be FAR awat from me hahahah. she cant handle stanign up that long. either that or she is going to sell her ticket.

yeah i dont think so either. but he does write amazing lyrics. aww i love his GF! theyre so cute together!!!!

yeah i dont last long in mosh pits either ahaha. haha there probably will be a lot of girly people there. hopefully that will keep it more mellow. my mom HATES standing! we usually just buy seats, which is fine with me. i just care about being there hahaha.

aaaagh i g2g!!! hopefully i'll see you tomorrow!!

byez courtney!!! :hug: :hug:

yeah, she is WAYYYY gorgous too! i am major jealous of her!

i love moshies but i usally come home bruised or i have a story abotu almost getting in to a fist fight hahahahahaha. yeah my mom doesnt even want to go to concert that much the last concert my mom went with me was the Jacks mannequin one and she didnt like standing at all. but some cute kid gave her a chair when we were waiting for merch. my exfriend was there with em and she said she wanted a hoodie liek a MILLION times and we were both deaf so she didnt hear me say cool. and then the cute kid was like I THINK SHE KNOWS YOU WANT A HOODIE then my [ex]friend was like i want a.. and i was like WE KNOW A HOODIE. haha he was jokign around with us and my mom after the concert said that cute boy was totally checking you out. i was like BAMMM! haha

byeee tayyyyy talk toyou tomrrow!

I don't like PATD but I decided to listen to Pretty. Odd. anyway. It's a good album, musicwise. Much better than I expected, but I still can't stand whatshisface's voice. It bugs me so much for some reason. I also almost feel this album is too much of a Beatles rip off.